Thursday, February 03, 2005

Terror drugs gang (2)

Jihad financed by drugsOn January 17, police arrested for the first time in The Netherlands a terrorist cell involved in for drug trafficking. Today the Algemeen Dagblad reported that Imam Hassan L. (41) from the city of Rotterdam was part of the gang.

See here: Terror drugs gang (1)

In 2003 the police also arrested in the city of Geleen, 7 terrorists after receiving information from the central intelligence service (AIVD). Some of these seven people where deported to Spain. And now in the latest raid on January 27, they arrested some of the same terrorist again...

Source: fok

2 Comments:

Blogger rokkgod said...

I run a message board about herbal medicine and if you would like to chat about it, please come visit me Prescription Drug Chat

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Male Enhancement pills said...

Hi, I was searching the web looking for information related to herbal drugs and i can across your site. I wanted to share my experience in what I have found on the web related to herbal drugs . I found a site with great list of products all related to herbal remedies. You might check it Herbal Drugs Alternatives http://www.herbaldrugalternative.com, I found it quite useful with some really great products.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page