Friday, December 03, 2004

Work sentence for death threat Wilders

Represenative Geert WildersThe prosecutor asked for 3 moths imprisonment for the 30 year old Muslim Farid Achahboun who made dead threats to conservative representative Wilders. But the judge gave him only 120 hours of community service. Farid did his threats on a popular Muslim website Maghrebonline.nl: "Wilders must be punished by dead for his fascist judgments on Islam, Muslims and the Palestinian cause" and added a photo of Wilders. He said he did the threats because Wilders called Arafat a terrorist leader.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day!
My name is Tom,

I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

So how is everyone doing?? :)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page